Go48 UI/UX Challenge Categories :
You can participate in two challenges separately as individual or team.
- UI-Eye – Test your UI wits in 48 minutes based on the brief given at the start of the UI Eye event 10 minutes before 11:30 GMT on 02.12.2020.
- XD48 – Design Solution in 48 hours based on the Problem Statement given at the start of the XD48 event 10 minutes before 11:30 GMT on 04.12.2020 and submit on 06.12.2020
Format Options : PPT, PDF, Video or HTML.
Formats: for video – MP4 or QT preferred
File Size < 250MB (compress with handbrake or any suitable software)
The starting screen would have to use an Animated GO48 logo for all video submissions (clip provided in the folder). An alternate animation is acceptable if you desire to animate it another way. For all other documents use the blank templates provides in the folder bit.ly/go48submit
Each Team/ Individual Participant would have to submit 2-5 pictures/ selfies/ BTS (behind the scene video) of them working on the project and send them as part of the submission. Make them fun. We would be happy to share the best pics received on the website.
Share the name of your team, and each team member name and their roles in a text file.
The judgement rubrics would be
a) Viability 20% b) Scalability 20% c) Completeness 20% d) System Design 20% e) Presentation 20%
You shall submit the video/ documents as per instructions given at https://bit.ly/GO48submit and upload it in your google drive and share the same with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to also upload the same on your instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube (in case of videos), pinterest and other handles and tag us as well as tag your college and mentor (if any). We would happily add one mark for this in case of a tie.
Youtube channel at https://bit.ly/2KL8rk1
Instagram at https://bit.ly/39ghkvW
Facebook at https://bit.ly/3fBTf43
The best works shall be uploaded later by the organizers on the above instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube, pinterest handles and tagged back (in case it was tagged by you).
The Winner of all 48 hour events (give a name to your team) would be awarded a WINNERS certificate (do mention the entire team name and contributions at the end of the video as credits). Participation Certificates would be given to all Participants who submit in time.
All work becomes the property of the GO48 organizers and associates. The problem statements are real and designed by the industry.
Do not put your name or any identification in front of the artwork.
Best of Luck!
GO48 Time codes : Participants to adhere to the timeline for submissions.
GO48 minutes : Design to be completed and submitted in 48 minutes.
GO48 hours : Design to be completed and submitted in 48 hours i.e. 2 days.
Register for exciting opportunities for discovering and polishing your skills and be a global winner
To all students, fresh graduates, and young designers, registration will help us connect with you with regard to sending you updates about Go48 challenge and also so that you can clarify your doubts if any and to guide you at different stages of the challenge.
To faculty members/design mentors, we request that you inform, motivate and guide your students to participate and give their best of their abilities.
Accordingly, we also urge the entire design fraternity such as faculty members, professionals, students, fresh graduates, and young designers to go ahead and register so that you get updates and acknowledgements.
Let us build connections and form the creative networks for future endeavours.
Play to Win! Play Solo or Form a Team and take part in the league! Challenge yourself to be the best in India.
Go48 Challenge is open to all, students, graduates, and young designers from around the world. You may work as individuals or work as collaborative groups. You are encouraged to follow a design process in solving the problem, as well as seek guidance from faculty members and professionals.
Go48 Challenge is an online competition. It is open to participants from around the world.
- Fill the Online Registration Form Read all details and Register at www.bit.ly/GO482020
- Select one or more Competition Category
- Go48 Graphix – Graphics Design
- Go48 Anim8 – Animation
- Go48 Live – Film Making
- Go48 GamIT – Game Design
- Go48 UI/UX – App Design
- Register as individual or group participants ( maximum # 5 )
- Understand the Brief, Theme, Instructions & the deadlines of either 48 minutes or 48 hours
- Participate with passion, sincerity and follow the design process.
- Submit your entry before or on the deadline.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
The winning entries will be felicitated as below:
- The Winners of each GO48 Challenge in 48 hours category will get the HUION Pen Tablet 640P.
- Each of the winning participants will be given the certificate of winning the ‘International Go-48 Challenge Merit Award’ along with a digital trophy for ‘Winning Entry’.
- The best global entry will also receive a copy of the digital publication and Amazon Shopping Coupon worth Rs 500/- (the coupon amount and sponsors will vary for different countries).
- Each of the winning Individuals and teams for all design categories will be published in international platforms: (a) published online, (b) recognised by ASIFA and (c) displayed as winners on Associating Partners websites giving full credits to you, your team and your institution.
- The winning entries will also be made available for the world to look at the creative talent you possess. We will promote your work through the online global media publications.
All participating entries will be facilitated :
All participants will be awarded Participation Certificates & entitled to free updates and subscription to the series of webinars, workshops and scholarships offers throughout the year. These workshops and the webinar will be conducted by design experts from industry as well as academia from the world’s renowned art & design fraternity.
CONNECT WITH US
CHANDIGARH DESIGN SCHOOL
Read all details and Register at www.bit.ly/GO482020
To become our Jury, Ambassadors and or Volunteers, eMail us at email@example.com
SCO: 186-88, SECTOR-17C