Shape your career with one of the Best B.Sc. in Graphic & Web Design Colleges in Punjab
Chandigarh Design School offers a 3 years undergraduate degree of B.Sc. in Graphic & Web Design. This new-age program provides you skills for the graphic design related fields like print, packaging, education, and advertising industries. This further leads to electives that can fetch careers in the rising UX Design Industry
CDS is the best graphic design college in Chandigarh that provides its students with the advanced techniques and tricks to excel in their respective fields.
CDS attempts to train students with confidence and understanding of the skills via rounds of theoretical and practical sessions. The college is fully equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories with the latest and cutting-edge devices, computers, and software. With this advanced curriculum, the empirical skills of the candidates are sharpened so that they can get the best job opportunities in this field
- The primary objective of this program is to make candidates learn the principles of this domain.
- To make candidates undergo rigorous practical training sessions to help them in getting hands-on experience.
- Make candidates understand the jobs and responsibilities in various organizations where this discipline finds applications.
- To prepare the candidates for placement drives to have them recruited in renowned organizations
- This degree will offers advanced knowledge on multimedia, graphic design, web & mobile technology.
- It aids the learning process by offering a blend of theoretical and practical sessions to students with a creative bent.
- To ensure they get the best of placement opportunities in the relevant domain
After completing this degree, the candidates can work as:
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Software Developer
- Graphic Artist
- Digital Artist
Duration & Eligibility
Duration: 3 years/6 Semesters
Eligibility Criteria: All candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council are eligible.