Shape your career with one of the Best B.Sc. Multimedia Colleges in Punjab
Chandigarh Design school offers a 3 years undergraduate degree of B.Sc. Multimedia. This degree program includes subjects such as Graphic Design, Animation, and skills that find application in various motion pictures, animated series, graphic designing, using the multimedia tools. The curriculum of this program includes basics as well as advanced concepts of the required skills.
CDS is the best design college in Chandigarh that provides its students with the advanced techniques and tricks to excel in their respective fields.
CDS attempts to train students with confidence and understanding of the skills via rounds of theoretical and practical sessions. The college is fully equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories with the latest and cutting-edge devices, computers, and software. With this advanced curriculum, the empirical skills of the candidates are sharpened so that they can get the best job opportunities in this field
- The primary objective of this program is to make candidates learn the principles of this domain.
- To make candidates undergo rigorous practical training sessions to help them in getting hands-on experience.
- Make candidates understand the jobs and responsibilities in various organizations where this discipline finds applications.
- To prepare the candidates for placement drives to have them recruited in renowned organizations
- This degree will offers advanced knowledge on multimedia, 2D and 3D animation technology, VFX and more
- It aids the learning process by offering a blend of theoretical and practical sessions to students with a creative bent.
- To ensure they get the best of placement opportunities in the relevant domain
After completing this degree, the candidates can work as:
- Web Designer
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Software Developer
- Graphic Artist
- Digital Artist
- VFX Expert
Duration & Eligibility
Duration: 3 years/6 Semesters
Eligibility Criteria: All candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council are eligible.